Job Openings at COAST
COAST is currently lookingfor a few interns to help out with some of our projects. Please check out the Job Descriptions, then
complete and submit our Intern Application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Part-time position, can make your own hours but will need to attend regular staff meetings, $14/hour
- This position works to improve bus service in Santa Barbara as part of our Eastside Walks project.
- Must be a regular bus rider with knowledge of MTD’s bus lines and services, and be passionate about making public transportation better
- Responsibilities include spreading materials and talking with people on the bus to gauge their feelings about their experiences riding the bus.
- May be required to help plan events/rallys /press conferences
- Requirements – Must be bilingual in Spanish, and be comfortable with talking to strangers to get them engaged in better bus service.
If these positions do not apply to you, we are always looking for volunteers and supporters! Check back often for changes, or contact Caitlin if you’d like to get involved.