The Alliance’s signature Winning Campaigns Training uses proven curriculum targeted to the needs of bicycle and pedestrian advocates. This sought-after workshop, conducted in cities across North America, creates new advocates and re-ignites veteran organizers to affect immediate change in their communities.
In three days, participants learn to plan, fund, and run campaigns to transform the transportation landscape in cities and states. These trainings are intended for any potential campaign leader in your organization who would benefit from gaining the tools to craft and manage powerful advocacy campaigns.
At Winning Campaigns Trainings, you’ll learn how to:
- Choose the right issue
- Set realistic but visionary goals
- Choose the best strategies, tactics and timelines
- Support and leverage allies; neutralize and convert enemies
- Reach the right audiences with the right messages
- Raise money and strengthen your organization for the next big victory
With the help of Alliance staff and expert facilitators, you’ll leave the training with a detailed Campaign Blueprint that outlines your next steps. You’ll also have access to Alliance staff for follow-up support and guidance. Past participants have won campaigns for complete streets policies, Safe Routes to School programs, better bike infrastructure — and much more!